Sales Manager at Fellow Technologies
US Contractual Partner
ABOUT FELLOW TECHNOLOGIES
We are passionate design & tech enthusiasts, who believe that with the creative use of the latest innovations, technology can bring us all closer and helps us live a more fulfilling life. Utilizing our expertise in product design, hardware & software development, we create beautifully designed, wearable and connected products that make everyday life easier, safer and more fun.
Fellow Technologies was founded with the mission of developing our first project: to create Fellow, a beautiful and smart gadget that strengthens the special relationship between dog and owner. The durable Bluetooth device enables people to monitor their dogs’ location, find them if they get lost, and expands their range of care for their pets. In addition, Fellow’s community network connects dog owners and enables them to get to know each other and their dogs, if they wish.
- Hiring in USA
- 10-20 Employees
- Hardware + Software, Wearables
Fellow Technologies, the creators of the dog wearable Fellow, are looking for a strategic, fun loving and highly motivated Sales Manager who is passionately in love with dogs to join the growing team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in sales and growth hacking, a proven ability to problem solve, work collaboratively and drive sales relationships. Significant part of the Sale Manager's time will be spent "on the field" making contacts with local US dog lovers, distributors, resellers and grassroots sales. Being a dog-fancier is a must - a bonus if you’re a dog owner! This role is commission only role.
- • Oversee US local sales strategy
- • Work together with the Marketing & Creative Team on cross-functional brand marketing programs involving creative, PR, content, social, influencer outreach, events & partnerships
- • Manage US sales growth
- • Perform A/B and multivariate testing
- • Oversee all US B2B and B2C sales marketing including POS, in-store events, local activations & trade shows
- • Helps Marketing Team in conducting customer research to understand user needs
- • Produce weekly reports & perform regular assessments of sales plan
- • Work independently with minimal supervision, hiring and managing a support team as the company scales
- • At least 3 years of sales experience; preferably working directly for a consumer product brand with an emphasis on digital
- • Analytically inclined, understanding what data means and how to apply it to identify opportunities & solve problems
- • Successful track record of helping to create and build a brand
- • Ability to manage sales relationship and drive forward customer acquisition
- • Results oriented, creative, highly communicative and independent – while also being able to lead and manage all US sales relationships
- • Demonstrated ability to drive sales growth
- • Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- • Confident in selling the Fellow brand
- • A positive attitude and a sense of humor
- • The ideal candidate lives in NYC
- • Gadget retail background a plus
- Up to $30K comission
- No base salary
- No Equity
Are you interested?
Please contact us via email!